All players participating in HBLPSL 7 have been paid 70% of the compensation while the remaining 30% will be paid within 6 weeks of the end of the event.
The 7th edition of HBLPSL is underway in Lahore these days, 17 out of 34 matches have been completed. Paid, the amount of compensation of foreign cricketers was divided into dollars, out of which the amount of tax due was deducted.
The remaining 30% of the compensation has to be paid within 6 weeks after the event, PCB sources said, adding that HBLPSL has set its own standard from the beginning, we never delay compensation because In doing so, not only the event but also the country gets a bad image.
When players inform each other about this, it is difficult to call the big names later, that is why we have created an integrated system.
On the other hand, a cricketer who was happy to receive the check said that in the past he used to get a lot of money only a few days after the start of the event but this time it happened after several days, but we are happy that there was not much delay.
It should be noted that the PCB pays the compensation to the players themselves. After the tournament is over, the money is withdrawn from the franchises in the Central Revenue Pool. Yes, the reason was to give the franchisees the option to pay directly, so the PCB has assumed this responsibility.