Mountains are calling and I must go
(Mountains are calling and I have to go)
This is according to John Muir, a Scottish-American who is still known around the world for his love of mountains, forests and landscapes. This man was in love with the mountains of America and Scotland like Sierra Nevada etc. and by falling in love with this love he made a mark of environmental protection in America, the effects of which are still seen in both America and Europe. Give
If John Moore had seen the mountains of Pakistan and its natural beauty, he would surely have fallen in love with it and it was quite possible that he would have taken up permanent residence in Pakistan (which was then part of United India).
If you go on a tour of a country and there to greet you with the highest mountain ranges in the world, dense but beautiful forests, fragrances rising from these forests, charming lakes, roaring rivers, scattering ups and downs, four seasons, beautiful valleys. If there are colorful flowers, sun shining on the mountains and trees full of delicious fruits, then understand that you are in Pakistan.
If you go on a tour of Pakistan, especially in the northern areas, you will see an image of the landscapes in Surah Rehman Pakistan. Even the human mind cannot imagine paradise, but these mountains and other landscapes are masterpieces of the painting of the Almighty, and the Almighty says: So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
Looking at these natural landscapes where one realizes the greatness of Allah Almighty and His glorious painting, one also comes to mind that Pakistan is a paradise for local and non-local tourists and if tourism is truly given the status of an industry. A lot of money can be earned if it is taken seriously.
As mentioned earlier, Pakistan is one of the few countries where the four seasons shine with all their splendor and this is what attracts the hearts of foreign tourists especially. In addition, five of the 14 highest mountains in the world (also called 8 thousanders, ie, whose height is more than 8 thousand meters or 27 thousand feet) are located in Pakistan. This feature attracts climbers from all over the world to Pakistan.
It is also worth mentioning here that the site of Janglot joins the three highest mountain ranges of the world namely Himalayas, Karakoram and Hindu Kush which is a fascinating sight for geographers and tourists. Due to these mountain ranges, there are many places in Pakistan that are very suitable for paragliding. Foreigners still come to Hunza, Naltar and other valleys to enjoy it but this number can be increased with a little effort.
Not only are there mountains in Pakistan to entertain you, but the grasslands at the foot of these mountains and in the valleys, which are called meadows in English, are full of beauty and joy. Whether you are in Sri Pai or Chitral, these meadows fill you with a strange feeling of joy and the heart longs to prostrate before the Creator of the universe, seeing their far-reaching beauty. Apart from these, beautiful forests and trekking in them will never be forgotten by tourists, as traveling through these forest trails is a romantic experience.
When it comes to waters, Pakistan is famous all over the world for its rivers and beautiful lakes. Whether Lake Naran is Saif al-Muluk or Kagan’s Lolusar Lake, Hunza’s Ataabad Lake or Skardu’s Parastan Lake, every scene here is unique and every journey is unique. In addition, there are magnificent waterfalls in all the provinces of Pakistan that enchant the viewers. Then whether it is the small waterfalls of Balochistan or Khadiji of Sindh, Nila Sand of Punjab or Manthoka and Dhani waterfalls of the northern areas, tourists leave their hearts there. All this is an overview of the beauty of Pakistan.
Although efforts have been made by different governments in different periods to develop the tourism sector in Pakistan, there is still much room for improvement. It goes without saying that the governments of Pakistan as well as international organizations have played a vital role in promoting Pakistan’s tourism and its beauty to the world. The British Backpacker Society of Britain named Pakistan the best adventure destination in the world in 2018. Similarly, in 2019, Forbes also declared Pakistan as one of the best destinations for tourism. Thanks to these and similar initiatives, tourism in Pakistan increased 300 times in 2020.
According to a report by the World Travel and Tourism Council, tourism accounted for 2.70% of Pakistan’s GDP in 2016. When India and China can earn more than twenty billion dollars annually from their tourism, why can’t we? We need to seriously consider different aspects and make institutions like NTCD and PTDC truly functional.
By taking the following steps, tourism in Pakistan can be promoted and foreign exchange can be earned from it.
1. First of all, the locals should be made aware of the places that are of the greatest interest to tourists, that the Government of Pakistan is making efforts to promote tourism in your area, and this is possible without your help. No, it means ensuring the participation of local people in these efforts.
2. Steps should be taken to develop the business locally because if the local people are prosperous and when they see that their business is improving due to the influx of tourists, they will work with the government in a public-private partnership. Will play an important role in the promotion of tourism.
3. Cultural festivals and similar events should be organized in Pakistan as much as possible and they should be given maximum coverage through print, electronic and social media, so that the beauty of Pakistan, its culture and its soft image should reach the whole world. ۔
4. A very important but still neglected step in this regard is the provision of hotel cleaning and basic facilities. There are many hotels in our tourist destinations where cleaning is not arranged, which causes trouble to the tourists.
5. Attention should be paid to the construction of roads and bridges leading to tourist destinations as it saves both time and money.
6. A highly functional price checking authority should be set up to ensure that no hotel, jeep owner or similar tourist service provider receives the requested amount of goods or services from tourists.
By implementing all these measures in the true sense of the word, Pakistan can be made one of the best destinations in the world for tourism and its GDP can be significantly increased.
1Z0-1074-21 practice test
1Z0-1074-21 practice questions
1Z0-1074-21 practice test questions
1Z0-1075-21 exam dumps
1Z0-1075-21 pdf dumps
1Z0-1075-21 exam questions
1Z0-1075-21 pdf questions
1Z0-1075-21 practice questions
1Z0-1075-21 practice test