The function of the kidneys is to filter waste products and excretions from the body through urine. When the kidneys refuse to do this, such a medical condition is called kidney failure.
There are 11 precautions that can be taken to prevent kidney failure.
1) High blood pressure and diabetes : High blood pressure and diabetes are the causes of heart disease but at the same time are the biggest causes of kidney failure.
2) Healthy weight : While obesity increases the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure, it can also cause kidney failure.
3) Eating a healthy diet : A healthy diet includes all foods that are extremely low in cholesterol and sugar and high in fiber and grains. Such foods are a great way to maintain a healthy weight.
4) Salt deficiency : Excessive salt intake is the cause of high blood pressure.
5) Drink more water: Dehydration reduces the rate of blood flow to the kidneys, which can lead to kidney damage. Therefore, water should be drunk as much as possible.
6) Quit drinking : Alcohol also raises blood pressure. Excess calories in alcohol lead to rapid weight gain.
7) Smoking : Smoking also reduces blood flow to the kidneys, which increases the risk of kidney damage, even in people who do not have kidney disease.
8) Painkillers : If you are taking painkillers, be sure to consult your doctor about the amount of painkillers because painkillers also cause a decrease in blood flow to the kidneys, which is harmful.
9) Don’t worry too much : keep yourself calm in anxious and disturbing situations. This will keep the blood pressure low which is good for the kidneys.
10) Make exercise routine : Exercise has many benefits at once, such as swimming, running or walking too much will also reduce depression, blood pressure and sugar will be under control and weight will remain stable.