Mumbai: Bollywood’s domineering actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake.
According to Indian media, Salman Khan was bitten by a snake in his Panvel farmhouse on Sunday morning. He was rushed to a private hospital in Navi Mumbai.
Fortunately, the snake biting Salo Mian was not poisonous. After treatment, Salman Khan was discharged from the hospital and at present Bollywood star is resting at home.
Salman Khan, who is celebrating his 56th birthday yesterday, is currently at his farmhouse. It looks like a snake bite happened in the garden of his farmhouse. Salman Khan’s farmhouse is very big and is located in a forest area which has a lot of animals, plants and birds.
According to Indian media reports, at the time of the accident, Salman was sitting with his friends gossiping when suddenly Salman felt a sting in his arm and shook his hand. At the same time, a friend of his saw a snake which Then they panicked and began to cry for help.
Salman Khan was immediately rushed to hospital where he remained for 6 to 7 hours. After receiving medical treatment, he was transferred back to his farmhouse in Panvel. The snake was not poisonous which did not harm Salman Khan and he is fine now.
Reports also say that Salman Khan has seen many snakes around his farmhouse and he has instructed the caretaker of his farmhouse to be careful. This is the first time they have been bitten by a snake.
Sources said that Salu Mian had gone to his farmhouse to celebrate his 56th birthday.