Mumbai: It has been decided to take affidavits from the guests attending the wedding of Bollywood’s ‘Barbie Doll’ Katrina Kaif and actor Vicky Koshal.
There are only a few days left in this year’s most important wedding in Bollywood. Katrina Kaif and Vicky Koshal will tie the knot on December 9. News is also circulating about wedding preparations and the list of guests attending.
According to Indian media, Katrina Kaif and Vicky Koshal are taking steps to keep the details of the wedding ceremony secret. It has been decided to take affidavit from the participants of the wedding ceremony, the details of which are as follows:
• Invited guests will not tell anyone about the wedding.
* Any kind of photography will be banned in the wedding ceremony.
• Photos and videos of the couple will be banned from being shared on social media.
• Updating the location of the venue on social media will be prohibited.
* Participating guests will not talk to anyone on the phone during the event.
It should be noted that this time the news of Katrina Kaif and Vicky Koshal’s marriage is circulating more than in the past. Surprisingly, both the Bollywood stars have so far neither confirmed nor denied the news. Even the parents of the artists are silent about it.